Stuff & Stories are treasure boxes of interesting things for a wide range of people and uses.
Some of the ways these boxes could be used are:
- As reminiscence resources for people living with Dementia
- For intergenerational activities
- As still life objects for artist practice groups
- As storytelling inspiration for children and adults
- As role play and acting props for children and adults
Available during Akroyd Library opening hours.
Phone the Akroyd Library for more information on 01422 352277.